Unity Ads gives you tools and analytics to drive revenue and growth goals. Whether you’re a game publisher, advertiser, or both, Unity Ads has the expertise and experience you need to support your monetization and user acquisition (UA) strategy.
We are seeking an analytical, detail-oriented, and motivated individual to lead the Business Operations team supporting Unity Ads.
As a Manager of Business Operations, you will own our user acquisition and monetization products and work alongside senior leaders, acting as the voice of the business in all initiatives, helping the team to hit goals by driving alignment, eliminating friction, and uncovering new opportunities as Unity scales.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and grow a team of Biz Ops analysts to align business objectives, drive growth, and mitigate risks
- Design and implement scalable solutions and processes to meet business goals
- Identify and resolve business-critical problems or risks
- Build, improve, and drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Define key metrics and dashboards to track key business metrics
What We’re Looking For
- Background or knowledge with the Ad Tech industry
- Proven experience in people management, both leading and growing teams
- Quantitative approach to problem-solving and comfortability with financial modeling
- Strength with wearing multiple hats, including finance, product, marketing, and sales, strategizing around the potential impact of different actions/decisions on the business as a whole
- The ability to make quick and significant decisions in the face of ambiguity
You might also have
- Experience visualizing large datasets
- Operational experience at a high-growth startup
- Background in management consulting, investment banking, BizOps, high growth tech, and/or FP&A
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is built. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content crafted or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.