Are you passionate about prepping kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a Business Operations Manager to help us reach more students and families worldwide. You will work cross-functionally to analyze the business and work within teams to identify key drivers of performance and help them implement changes. Currently we're a close-knit team of 20 in SF growing to 30 by the end of this year. We’re looking for amazing folks who both love connecting with people and taskmasters who design and own data-driven processes.
- Work with team leads to understand their operations: Model, forecast and articulate their business performance in a reliable and consistent fashion.
- Maximize business performance: Develop a deep understanding of what drives growth and engagement and use those insights to influence business decisions.
- Serve as “connective tissue”: Work cross-functionally across product, analytics, marketing, engineering, and business to surface key insights and learnings that can help elevate the overall Biz Ops organization.
- Proactively come up with new lenses to examine the business and rally cross-functional teams to act on insights
- Model the return of investment profile of high-impact, programs, deals and partnerships
- Analyze industry trends and develop long term business plans to influence strategic roadmap
- Conduct high priority analyses and present recommendations the management team and across teams
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university, BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Math a plus.
- 5+ years of experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, and/or operating experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet.
- Experience shifting priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and controlExperience turning problem statements into structured solutions and partner cross-functionally to act on themExperience working directly with product managers, designers, and/or engineers is a plus.
- High competency in Excel, Google Sheets and modeling is required.Experience with SQL or other relational databases a strong plus, or ability to pick it up quickly during the first 30 days.Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Strong ethical and honest approach.Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Represents Juni professionally with parents, students, external organizations, and within the team.Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and feedback, and quick to adapt to new systems.Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively.Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and equity.Based in San Francisco or willing to relocate to San Francisco.
- Work authorization in the US.Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.