What’s the challenge ? 🙈
Amalia has a proven market fit and prepares the best setup for fast scaling. We are searching for a junior Chief of Staff to work closely with our executive team, reporting to the CEO. As a real Swiss army knife, you will work on various projects related to internal or external operations. You will support the various teams in order to improve processes and strive for greater efficiency. This opportunity is perfect for someone who starts his/her career and wants to learn fast on SaaS entrepreneurship world.
- Support the CEO in the management of the marketing, sales and customer success
- Improvement of processes and construction of efficient tools
- Resolution of various operational issues according to the challenges of the moment
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from, planning and coordinating recurrent and annual corporate meetings, and minutes of most important ones
Go to Market
- Market analysis on specific market segments or new value proposition
- Development of strategic partnerships
- Reviews Management
Finance & Legal
- Financial communication to investors (financial reporting, preparation of Board Meetings)
- Series A fundraising preparation
- Budget analysis and dashboarding for the founders
- Strategic recommendations to improve Amalia’s offer and development plan
- Contracts improvement
- Help social media content planning management
- Help in building cases studies
- Event management
Who are you ? 💎
- First, you believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are creative, agile and resourceful
- You are a result oriented and data does not scare you
- You are looking for the opportunity to enrich your knowledge of the functioning of a start-up thanks to transversal missions involving all the teams
- You want to join a team with a good and friendly atmosphere
Your skills & experience 👨💻
- You are a business or engineering student at the end of your studies.
- You love playing with advanced gsheet usage.
- You have a first successful experience of at least 6 months in a responsible position.
- You are organized, very rigorous and have excellent analytical skills (data-driven).
- You are proactive and autonomous.
- You are able to work on different projects simultaneously. You get things done!
- You have excellent oral skills.
- One experience in an entrepreneurial environment would be highly appreciated.