Bloom Talent is partnering with a Series A startup that is looking to hire a Chief of Staff to support the Founder and CEO. In this role, you will be responsible for investor communication, assist with the hiring process, write content for customers, and provide meeting support. This is a great opportunity to support a well-known founder!
- Act as a strategic extension to the CEO. Stand in on meetings on behalf of the executive.
- Communicate with investors. Drafting monthly investment updates.
- Meeting support. Taking notes, distributing to the team, and sharing action items. You are able to synthesize your notes.
- Assist with the hiring and interviewing process.
- Create and draft blog posts. Writing content to customers to share updates, launches, announcements, etc.
- 4+ years of experience preferably in operations, communications, marketing!
- Excellent, sharp, and professional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proactive and adaptable. Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Ambitious and hungry. You are a high achiever.
- Comfortable working autonomously and remotely.
- Experience with investor communications, internal comms, and blog writing is a must!
- Plus if you are interested in the online gaming space!