HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role:
Hashicorp is looking for a Business Operations Associate to join the Marketing BizOps team. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the productivity of our go-to-market organization through data-driven insights, cross-functional collaboration on key data projects, and process improvement. You will help scale the business by making data driven decisions to increase operational efficiencies while establishing scalable processes that help fuel our growth.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product/Engineering, and Finance on operational reporting and analytics requests to support decision making: corporate reporting, lead funnel conversion rates, competitive win/loss analysis, product-line sales forecasting, SaaS metrics, pipeline contribution, campaign ROI, etc.
- Analyze process effectiveness, identify opportunities for improvement, make detailed recommendations, and measure impact of changes.
- Be eager and able to drive processes end to end with a strong adherence to excellence and quality standards
- Build and maintain high-visibility dashboards. Translate business logic within SQL and BI tools to produce accurate reporting and visualizations.
- Provide decision making support by using qualitative and quantitative data to drive insights and solutions
- Help improve documentation process including data dictionaries, data definitions, and other methodologies that help drive a single source of truth
- Anticipate challenges and react promptly to necessary changes
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in data analytics and/or business operations at a fast-growing startup.
- Mastery of SQL, Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel, and Looker / Tableau.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Redshift preferred.
- Exceptional data analysis & synthesis skills. You can deeply understand key business questions and leverage analytics to make recommendations. You are also comfortable when data is ambiguous or isn’t easily accessible, and are determined to use the resources available to find the right solution.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills. You excel at driving cross-functional initiatives and can clearly communicate and effectively create alignment across teams.
- A motivated and self-driven mindset. You are energetic, driven and can thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment with little to no supervision.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MC1 #LI-REMOTE