SUN PHARMASUN PHARMA
Learn moreLearn more
New York, NY
Mar 16, 2023
Learn moreLearn more
Pricing & Contracts:
- Conduct key pricing analysis and assessments, including collaborating with key counterparts in sales, marketing, finance and supply chain.
- Manage approved pricing recommendations, including analytical support, customer communications materials, and field sales communications.
- Prepare and present pricing analysis and recommendations to the finance, sales and marketing, and pricing committee.
- Administer product launches, price adjustments and RFP’s.
- Follow up with NAM’s on offers sent to customer.
- Outline and make the necessary changes/recommendation for Terms and Conditions for Business approval.
- Make changes/recommendation for key business risks.
- Work closely with legal dept. to identify key legal risk
- Work with other internal teams to remediate other points of contention.
- Provide monthly notification to field Sales of customer proposals/contracts outstanding and contracts due to expire.
- Investigate, resolve and respond to internal and external inquiries about pricing.
- Maintain all pricing and contract files and folders.
- Perform various administrative tasks for all divisions with regards to Pricing and Contracts.
- Maintain Bid Management
- Tier Pricing
- Rating of Product
- Liaison between IT and P&C to ensure data function of Bid Management
- Ensure finance has correct NSP’s in the profitability report
- Create budget numbers for National Account Managers
- Track budget achievements to the National Account Managers monthly
- Perform bid success evaluation and tracking of other Analysts
- Insure maintenance of all competitive data
- Assist in Modeling for Bid Opportunities
- Perform evaluations for third party chargeback data to determine prospective issues and opportunities
- Review customer purchasing compliance and address with Sales
- Create Monthly, Quarterly Business Review and Sales in the Power Point Presentations format
- Maintain and Update the internal Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Review profitability report before sharing with Analysts and Management
- Review and provide guidance for Customer / Product level profitability
- Evaluate pricing on Est. vs Actual after fin. Adj.
- Propose correcting actions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of prior Analytical experience required
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Must possess a minimum of intermediate Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferably, advanced ability to read and interpret contracts
- Preferably, prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably, prior experience in:
- Contract Review / Writing
- Contract Gap identification
- Contract related financial obligation tracking management
- Pricing Modeling
- Profitability Analysis