Learn moreLearn more
London, England, United Kingdom
Mar 5, 2023
Learn moreLearn more
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised over $40 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
Key Functions Of The Role
- Enable the business to run fast and smart: own company wide metrics development, measurement and ongoing reporting at all levels of the company. Bridge finance and company operations to empower teams to work in alignment with company goals and investment plans
- Bridge with FP&A & sales leaders to create forecasting, analytics and planning that delivers predicable sales intelligence
- Transform and scale operations with data insights: develop a deep understanding of key business processes and identify areas for innovation and scaling, using power of data/BI to vastly improve operations where necessary
- Align organization around key goals and priorities. Collaborate with the leadership and finance teams to align operational goals with our financial plan, and develop a method to evaluate the return on investment across the business
- Own V7's financial model and growth plan, manage our cash, set budgets, and find ways to reduce burn
- Be always on the hunt for improving our operating cadence - shape our operating model strategically, look at new approaches to ensure better performance and productivity of the operation approaches, including team remits, outsourcing, technology solutions, service changes, planning and performance; Constantly evaluate and proactively adapt our org model to match our future business needs incl. business lines, new geographies (eg. US expansion) and growth acquisition opportunities
- Must have experience of building and scaling a global operations team in a SaaS business, and experience in what operating an effective company between 100 and 500 people looks like.
- key functions comprising finance, people operations, infosec and legal
- Seasoned in financial modelling, workforce planning & budgeting, financial planning & analysis, and internal scaling.
- 10+ years in a leadership role, part of which is in a venture backed scaling or hyper growth business
Nice to haves
- Curious, creative and on the lookout for new ideas and methods
- Specific experience in B2B SaaS or Ai/deep tech industries or a passion for CV
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Central London office with a barista, fresh fruit, and other amenities.
- Ability to work remotely in a hybrid setup
- Stock options
Read more about working at V7 here: https://www.v7labs.com/working-at-v7