Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We have built a multi-billion fast-growing business by focusing relentlessly on converting free trials into happy customers. As a Sr. Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will be integral to this. You will work directly with our Field Operations teams to ensure we optimize our customer engagements.
This highly visible role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in Sales operations and strategic planning. The ideal candidate should be familiar with SaaS go-to-market framework and have experience engaging with C-level executives and GMs.
Do you love working with Sales teams? Are you highly analytical and can confidently lead insight generation? If so, continue reading.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Support the Core Enterprise Direct Business team . You will partner closely with multiple groups and create best-in-class standard reporting & analytics.
- Build foundational reporting around sales metrics (lead conversion, opportunity forecasting, bookings). Create real-time dashboards that a sales leader can easily follow. Be able to work with a technical team to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
- Monitor EA sales performance efficiency and drive recommendation for improvement plan. There are multiple levers Sales Leadership can pull. It is our job to identify the correct one.
- Participate as a critical contributor of change management and go-to-market projects. Identify root cause and execute related projects to improve team performance around key customer lifecycle and conversion metrics.
- Support planning modeling, capacity planning, ad-hoc analytics, and produce internal quarterly business reviews
On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To Have
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Ninja-like analytics and excel skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions to take based upon the results. You are comfortable building detailed capacity and utilization models
- Slick ability to package data into relevant insight: You'll be expected to build or collaborate on best-in-class, real-time dashboards from CRM data. SFDC expertise is a big asset.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives.
- You love partnering: You get that an organization is made up of very different parts. You relish influencing other teams and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Process improvement knowhow: Continuous improvement is in your DNA. You can enhance business processes from the diagnosis to documentation to execution.
- Ability and desire to cover the range of activities from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives.
- +5 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Strategy, BizOps, or Analytics role within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company or in a strategy consulting environment.
More About Our Team
Welcome to the Sales Strategy & Analytics team! We're a lean team of data ninjas who love solving chunky business problems. Our goal: support our business partners and use data-driven approach to accelerate Atlassian's top line growth. We support teams across the "go-to-market" function and we are part of the broader Field Operations family here at Atlassian.
Our Perks & Benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .