Executive Operations Manager | Chief of Staff
Executive Operations Manager / Chief of Staff - 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a ground-breaking law firm with an international presence, is seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to support the Managing Partner & CEO in an Executive Operations Manager / Chief of Staff capacity. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the firm's co-founder and CEO, providing essential support in running the firm and managing its global cases.
About Our Client
Our client is renowned for its pioneering pursuit of class actions against the world's largest corporations. With offices strategically located across the UK, US, Europe and South America, our client is truly an international legal force. Led by a visionary CEO, the firm is globally recognised for its innovative approach to law practice and its involvement in landmark cases.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating the firm's strategic, financial, and operational leadership. Your responsibilities will be diverse and demanding, including:
- Facilitating and overseeing high-level internal meetings
- Accompanying the CEO in VIP external meetings worldwide
- Representing the CEO in various capacities
- Managing the CEO's inbox and calendar
- Event planning and management
- Collaboration on firmwide strategy and communications projects
- Skills/Experience Required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Outstanding academic achievements with a focus on law, economics, public policy, and international relations
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Top-tier professional experience in the private or public sectors
- Strong emotional intelligence and diplomacy
- Willingness to work demanding hours and travel internationally at short notice.
Benefits and Culture
In addition to a competitive salary above market rate, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to; a generous annual leave allowance, discretionary bonus, private medical insurance, excellent private pension scheme, life assurance and gym/wellbeing discounts.
This is a truly unique opportunity for the right individual to work alongside and learn from one of most highly regarded individuals in the legal profession. This firm are committed to championing personal growth and achievements and whilst this role is initially a 12 month contract, there is every possibility that this could be extended, or another role be found within the firm once the contract concludes.