Chief of Staff | Growth
Have we got a job for you?!
Chief of Staff, Growth , Petah Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
What’s the job?
- Plan, facilitate, and prepare materials for internal and external meetings and communications for the CGO – including periodic business reviews, and communications
- Run Growth leadership meetings-including weekly, town halls, AMAs, offsites, etc.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and their teams to drive high-value analyses and presentations
- Analyze and identify opportunities for innovation across the organization, including the effectiveness of internal processes to ensure best-in-class analytics
- Contribute to or lead other high-priority Growth activities as determined by the CGO
- Take on a leadership role across multiple disciplines by serving as the central point of coordination and control in a project to ensure cross-business and regional collaboration
- Functioning as an integrator connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed; connecting executives and teams where inputs are required, or synergies can be realized
- Be the driving force for implementing Growth projects, including identifying stakeholders, gathering requirements and ensuring successful implementation across regions
- Serve as a point of contact between Growth and key business stakeholders
- Help the CGO define short-term and long-term corporate goals and objectives
- Consult with the CGO around major business and organizational decisions, and prior to and following key meetings
- Travel with the CGO to some key meetings
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience at a Payment’s organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification (Preferable)
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and efficient approach
- A self-starter and highly motivated personality, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage aggressive and competing priorities to achieve successful execution
- Capacity to synthesize complex information to derive and communicate actionable insights
- Superb writing skills – and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate concepts and create well-structured messages
- Capability to work as a team player and be hands-on to deliver effectively and efficiently
- Comfortable working in amorphous environments and defining implementation actions
- Excellent judgement and the utmost integrity and objectivity, with demonstrated commitment to upholding high standards
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with both senior leaders and across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently with broad guidance, manage multiple priorities, and lead through influence
- Fast learner, with bias for action
- Strong problem solving to drill down to root cause and deal with ambiguity
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Time management/prioritization, high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
A Few Words About Us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
Payoneer Careers: Work at Payoneer
Join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies around. Grow your career with an inspiring global team, as we bring people closer together by removing the barriers of cross-border trade.