I am the Director of Corporate Development at Nautilus Labs, a maritime technology company building software to help shipping businesses reduce their fuel waste and improve sustainability. In my role, I manage our marketing, business development, and business operations & finance functions.
I have been with Nautilus for 3 years during which I spent 2 years as Chief of Staff to our CEO, seeing us through our Seed and Series A fundraise while helping stand up business-critical functions such as sales, operations, finance, and HR. My background is in B2B start-up sales and finance at BlackRock.
I am originally from Israel where I served in the IDF prior to college. I live in NYC with my French Bulldog, husband, and two young babies.
Top Areas of Focus
Tech & Business Tools (Procurement)
Fundraising & Investor Relations
Exec Team Organization & Mgmt
Team Offsites & External Events
CoS Start Date
Jun 1, 2018
Chief of Staff at Nautilus Labs
During rush hour, approach empty NYC subway cars with caution!
Expand my professional network with other CoS and companies, Continuous learning from shared knowledge and resources, Develop mentoring and coaching skills, Recognition as a thought leader on the CoS role or other topics, Recruit new candidates
- GTM strategy & scaling rev teams/processes
- Strategy planning, OKRs, and executive alignment
- Board reporting and business growth projections and modeling
- Having kids and maintaining a demanding career
- Seeing Nautilus go from being an unknown technology company to being one of the most well-known maritime software companies in the space.