My name is Harry Pellicoro and I am the Chief of Staff to the CEO at SevenRooms. A hospitality technology company headquartered in NYC. Prior to joining SevenRooms, I spent almost 6 years at BlackRock as a member of the Corporate Strategy team. I am a born and raised New Yorker, who enjoys traveling, watching my favorite sports teams lose (Mets, Knicks, Jets), and eating (especially when other people cook).
CoS Start Date
Dec 7, 2020
FoodTech / Food & Beverage
Don't be afraid to admit when you don't understand something.
1. Anything related to ETFs. Spent far too much time thinking about them.
2. Structuring and designing presentations to ensure information is easy to understand and impactful.
3. Tips on how to prepare and run cross-functional meetings.
1. Gain perspective from more experienced and former Chief of Staffs.
2. Brainstorm frameworks and ways to present information.
3. Learn how others have become experts in new industries relatively quickly and gain a better understanding of SaaS operating models.