VP Operations | SaaS and AI | Series A
Zanda is an Executive search partner that works exclusively with high growth start-ups as they look to scale their business with senior talent. Zanda partners with VCs, Founders, CEOs, and CFOs when it comes to successfully delivering on key senior appointments.
Who is the business?
The company are a London-based Series A that has developed a data platform to automate visual tasks. They have raised >$40m in venture funding and are backed by tier one funds and some of the most competent individuals in AI. Angel-backers also include undisclosed persons at OpenAI, Google Brain, Twitter, and Amazon and the business has seen phenomenal growth in 2022.
Experience you will gain:
- Owning companywide metrics development, measurement, and ongoing reporting at all levels.
- Bridging finance and operations to empower teams to work in alignment with company goals and investment plans.
- Bridging with FP&A & sales leaders to create forecasting, analytics and planning that delivers predicable sales intelligence.
- Transforming and scaling operations with data insights and use of data/BI to vastly improve where necessary.
- Shaping the operating model strategically, looking at new approaches to ensure better performance and productivity.
- Ownership of the financial model and growth plan, managing cash, setting budgets, and finding ways to reduce burn.
- Adapting the org model to match future business needs i.e., new business lines, geographies, and growth acquisitions.
What background should you have before you press apply!
- Experience of building and scaling a global team in a B2B SaaS business.
- Prior exposure to operating in an effective company of between 100 and 500 persons.
- Strong understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful strategies.
- Experience in a venture-backed, scaling, or hyper growth business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. If you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.