Blavity, Inc. is a venture-funded media and technology company, founded in 2014 around a simple idea: enable Black millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we are home to the largest network of platforms and lifestyle brands serving the multifaceted lives of Black millennials & Gen Z through original content, video, unique experiences, and product solutions. Blavity Inc. has evolved into a market leader for Black media, reaching 250 million users per month through our growing brand portfolio, including , , , , , , and . Our Blavity, Inc. employee community is composed of passionate, energetic, and culturally conscious individuals working together to deliver value to each other, the company, and our clients. We are always searching for new additions to our community that will help us continue to scale, contribute meaningfully to our culture, and advance our strategic direction.
Blavity Inc. seeks a Vice President of Revenue (B2B SaaS) to lead day-to-day sales operations and grow Talent Infusion’s sales revenue strategy. This new leader will oversee the enterprise sales, customer success, operations & strategic partnerships and B2B marketing teams.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS revenue executive with deep managerial experience who will oversee Talent Infusion’s operations, coach sellers and drive the next phase of this new division’s growth. Experience in HR and talent acquisition tech is highly desirable. This is a new product for Blavity Inc., so the ability to build structure, be a representative of the product and grow a business is key.
This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Achieve overall revenue goals, including allocating resources to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
Develop sales training sessions for the team on how to position and pitch Talent Infusion
Nurture relationships with key enterprise clients
Grow the business in a Leader/Coach capacity and begin to build out the team as we grow (next 30-60-90) days approach
Responsible for ongoing GTM strategy, product positioning and driving Talent Infusion to be a leader in the industry
Work closely with product and finance teams on product roadmap and pricing
Develop and execute strategic plans and processes to achieve sales targets and expand relationships.
Provide leadership across all parts of the business and manage the teams responsible for Talent Infusion’s core function
Identify, advocate, and improve brand values and identities, ensuring they are communicated across a variety of media and sales channels consistently.
- 10+ years of experience of sales and leadership experience within a start-up or business that experienced significant growth and velocity
- 5+ years of experience managing and coaching mid-level employees
- Experience creating GTM plans and honing the skills of the sales team
- Experience building a high-growth customer AND enterprise facing organization
Technologies: Fluent in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce, Asana, and/or comparable project management suite
- Excellent communication skills, able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats
- Strong thought leadership and a capacity to guide and direct initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to set, manage, and track against a set of diverse, strategic KPIs
- Strong analytical mind with demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture
- This is a fully remote role, U.S.- based role. Occasional travel may be required.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be available to work 50% in alignment with Eastern Time Zone.
- The annual salary range for this role is $170,000 - $220,000.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online at .
Blavity is committed to creating a diverse environment free of discrimination and harassment, and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Blavity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, HIV Status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.