Transformation and Organizational Strategy Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a Transformation & Organizational Strategy Manager to join our team of internal consultants specializing in operating model design and business consulting. This role will work on operating model design initiatives and develop transformation and organizational strategy practices for application on projects across Nike. This role will need someone with steadfast curiosity, a passion for advancing human potential, critical thinking, and the ability to translate sophisticated business and organizational problems into clear problem statements, plans and solutions. The game changes fast and our team drives a dynamic portfolio of work. The candidate will bring a high degree of adaptability, resilience, and the flexibility to work across multiple projects. Like the athletes Nike serves, our Transformation & Organizational Strategy Managers constantly seek to set a higher standard, knowing that in the pursuit of greatness, there is no finish line.
What you will work on
If this is you, you’ll work on local and global strategic organization design initiatives, using systems thinking approach and driving the highest impact/value to the consumer. In a typical day, we partner with cross-functional teammates to drive transformation activities including operating model design and change activation in line with the needs of the business and intended outcomes.
Who you will work with
This role expertly navigates a global matrix and a diverse North America marketplace. Reporting to our Senior Director, Transformation & Organizational Strategy, North America & Global Retail, it is a part of a broader global team and the North America HR team. You will have opportunities to work on and lead projects in different parts of the North America Nike organization, with a particular focus on building Nike’s capabilities to become a best in class vertical retailer. To do your best work, you will collaborate with other Transformation & Organizational Strategy teammates, senior business leaders, and partners across the business, finance and HR.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 3-5+ years of experience working as an internal or external consultant on organizational transformation efforts including designing and implementing operating models, organization structures and management processes; leading change and transformation initiatives, and / or; driving leadership and team effectiveness
- Strong generalist management consulting skills, including: project scoping and management; hypothesis development; research and benchmarking; executive workshop design and facilitation, and; proposal/solutions development
- A critical thinker with the ability to diagnose and simplify complex issues and work towards well thought out decisions and results
- An innovative problem solver, able to disrupt and challenge assumptions to achieve better outcomes
- A strong collaborator, expert at bringing teams together and building commitment to a shared vision and goals
- An effective coach and advisor with an ability and passion to elevate the capability of others
- Experience working in a global environment across a matrixed organization and navigating complex stakeholder structures
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, comfortable engaging with diverse teams and senior partners
- Experience working in retail sector preferred but not required
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.