Supply Chain Manager | Forecasting | AMXL S and OP | AMXL S and OP
The Amazon supply chain team is looking for an experienced leader with a strong record of achieving results, to create and execute the worldwide supply chain by working closely with our retail and operations partners across the globe in order to effectively manage volume flows and fullness for our fulfillment centers and delivery stations.
Amazon obsesses over customers by offering a white glove service where we deliver TVs and other items like furniture to customers’ homes. Not only do we deliver parcels, we unpack, assemble, install and sometimes even do tests, hauling away old items as needed.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage multiple initiatives and projects indirectly through your team
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop forecasting models and visibility tools that drive execution and reduce costs across the AMXL network.
- Lead initiatives to develop tooling and data visibility solutions that reduce supply chain variability at scale.
- Write strategy documents that clearly communicate supply chain vision to senior leadership
- Up to 10% travel required.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- 3+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 3+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- 2+ years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $62,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $150,100/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2472875