Strategy Sr Manager
Lenovo is seeking a Senior Manager to join our Infrastructure Solutions Group Strategy Office and lead business strategy formulation, both short and long term. Our team is small but delivers strong value to the ISG leadership team, and we are excited to have you join us and contribute towards this mission. This role is tailored for an individual contributor who has a proven ability to navigate ambiguous situations, to create clarity and organizational alignment that drive the business forward. In your day to day you can expect to analyze industry trends and business models of competitors, partners, and emerging spaces to address our most pressing strategic questions. This includes everything from developing an issue frame, to financial modeling, to synthesizing findings and communicating them to senior leaders across the organization. The role also encompasses identifying and executing M&A opportunities, by performing build vs. buy analyses and working closely with Sales, Product, and Operations teams to create deal theses, financial models, due diligence reports, and business plans that will guide C-level investment decisions.
Position Location: Candidates may be based anywhere in North America. Candidates will work from Home with up to 20% travel required.
- 5+ years of experience in a management consulting, private equity, investment banking or related fields; or 8+ years in corporate strategy roles for global organizations
- Strong critical thinking, analytical capabilities, and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner; strong executive presence
- M&A experience
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure and related technologies and services
- Competency in statistical thinking and data analysis software tools
- Chinese fluency is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.