Strategy Manager | Consultant
We question, we imagine, we dare, we do.
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Awesome is the spirit, epic the goal. Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
you report to the Chief of Staff as part of the central Strategy team, and play a key role for pivotal strategic projects, contributing in a meaningful way to developing and delivering on the broader air up corporate strategy. These projects will typically evolve around high-stakes business challenges and opportunities, involving focused choices for the future of our company and requiring a results-oriented and interdisciplinary approach.
- You drive core strategic, cross-functional and business-critical projects at lightning speed in the areas of business building, scaling and optimization, exposure to operations and supply chain topics are a plus.
- You secure the link between the stakeholders of strategic projects and build the structural framework that keeps air up together
- You function as a strategic advisor and enabler for our management team, providing unbiased guidance, optimizing internal processes, information flows and project structures to drive efficiency
- You independently manage and coordinate large structural and organizational change projects from concept development to execution, to help ensure a successful transformation from a >300-person scale-up to >500-person mid-size enterprise.
- You will be deeply involved in the coordination and refinement of our annual and quarterly goal setting / OKR progress, together with our Co-CEO and Chief of Staff, from setting the strategic objectives to driving the roll-out across all teams
- You handle lean and agile environments with a strong hands-on approach
- You will connect workstreams and create transparency to foster collaboration across all areas of the company
- You have +4 years experience in strategy/management consulting and or company building and are comfortable working in an international (agile) project environment.
- You are an outstanding analytical thinker with strong business acumen and the unique add-on of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Your core strength is facilitation, enabling completely different skillsets and mindsets to direct their power into one direction - from teamie to investor.
- You have very strong project management skills and embrace the importance of both planning and tracking. You understand that having a daily stand-up by itself does not mean “we are doing scrum”. Ideally, you are familiar with tools such as Asana, Trello, or the like.
- You are an exceptional communicator in all areas, from presenting to workshop facilitation to mentoring, with strong interpersonal skills. Structuring complex topics in simple visualizations and compelling stories comes naturally to you.
- You are motivated by an ever-changing environment and love to connect the dots and think 360°. Unknown areas do not scare you, and you become immersed in them within a matter of days. You do this independently, without any hand holding, and you thrive on exploring the unknown.
- You easily identify your most pressing topics and are able to kick-start any project quickly by yourself. A hands-on, 80/20 mentality completes your profile
- No obstacle has ever been too high. You believe in your abilities and are looking for a like-minded set of people who want to change the way we live
air up® have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up® bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
But what’s in for you?
🏖 30 days of vacation 💻 remote-first approach 🏷 discount on our products 💰 employer-funded pension 👟 discount on Urban Sports Club 📈 personal development 🎉 regular team events ☕️ free coffee & fruit 🏁 start-up spirit 🌍workcation