At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
As Manager of Strategy, you will support the company’s executive team as we position ourselves to grow, scale and realize our long-term strategic ambitions. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the development and communication of a compelling and cohesive strategy for Realtor.com, aligning both near and longer-term success metrics to that end state. A successful candidate will partner closely with leadership and subject matter experts across functions to connect dots across a vast portfolio and re-imagine what the future of our business will look like. You will drive analysis, frame discussions and evaluate strategic choices by developing data-driven recommendations to inform critical decisions. This role reports directly to the VP of Strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a curious problem solver and possess strong communication and relationship management skills. You will be charged with supporting and evaluating often ambiguous opportunities to identify areas for increased focus and acceleration. Additionally, you will support the annual strategic planning and prioritization process to inform near and longer-term investments.
As a member of the Strategy team, you will be part of a small yet high performing team of internal thought partners who act as internal consultants that can scale across an ever changing portfolio of programs and projects. The team works collaboratively to challenge current thinking and identify strategies to differentiate and leapfrog our competition. They will identify new opportunities and sharpen existing strategies to reflect changing market and competitive dynamics as required. This is a high visibility role that will have a front row seat to the decisions which shape the go-forward direction of the business.
- In partnership with the VP of Strategy and senior leaders, collaboratively define a company-wide strategy and supporting communications for key stakeholders
- Support the company’s annual strategic planning process, partnering with teams as needed to translate longer term ambitions into near term investments and milestones leveraging structured problem solving and analytical rigor to inform priorities
- Manage initiatives aligned with high priority and at times confidential deliverables related to the company’s growth, strategy, and transformation efforts
- Monitor industry trends and share learnings with relevant internal teams
- Develop compelling, data-driven communications; synthesize critical information and frame key strategic decisions for senior leaders in partnership with core teams
- Strong storytelling/communication skills, both verbal and written - able to convey complex information in a concise manner to facilitate decision making
- Detail oriented and data driven - comfortable synthesizing research, conducting analysis, and translating findings to various audiences
- Track record leading complex cross-functional projects while maintaining an efficient plan, tracking issues, and proactively communicating progress against project milestones; high attention to detail
- Proven ability to execute quickly and independently in a highly visible and fast-paced environment
- Adept at building trust-based relationships with stakeholders; able to collaborate effectively across a wide range of teams and seniority in the organization
- A ‘hands on’ attitude - comfortable diving into execution and operational matters, while maintaining focused on the longer term strategic agenda
- Advanced MS Office or Google Suite skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters of Business Administration preferred
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in corporate strategy, management consulting and/or a similar role in a leading technology company; real estate experience a plus
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.