Who you are:
We are seeking a talented individual to join our growing Business Operations team. You will be responsible for driving strategic decision-making and outcomes on the company’s highest priority projects and initiatives across the business. You love tackling complex problems and developing + implementing data-driven solutions. You have strong analytical skills and can extract insights from unstructured data. You can turn these insights into action plans and most importantly partner cross-functionally to execute and drive results. You love working in teams and have excellent communication skills. You thrive in the pace of change at high growth tech startups. You can take on a lot of responsibility very quickly and love to get things done.
What You'll Do:
- Drive & execute mission-critical projects: You will take ownership in solving some of the company’s most critical strategic problems, implementing new initiatives, and supporting operations teams.
- Turn insights into action: You will develop strategic insights from our data and translate these insights into concrete implementation plans.
- Partner with senior management teams: You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand problems and develop critical insights. You will go beyond the data to dig in and help operationally drive results.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3+years of work experience at a top management consulting firm, investment bank, or strategy & business operations team
- Ability to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems
- Strong listening skills; ability to understand the “why” and get to what matters quickly
- Ability to digest complex data and present findings in a clear manner that drives decision making and outcomes; experience with financial and strategic modeling
- Ability to go beyond the recommendation to execution; willingness to get into the details and do what it takes to “get it done”
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to effectively influence and manage expectations with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Desire to learn - You’ll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques