Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring our second Strategy Associate to build analytical infrastructure that connects a growing network of complex business units. This is a strategic role that will have a massive impact as we scale through our next stage of hypergrowth.
What You'll Do
- Drive strategic thinking across the operations and finance teams and connect group-level goals to company-wide KPIs
- Perform deep analysis on complex issues
- Support Chief of Staff and company Co-founders on projects that will scale the business from 1 to 10
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our business and marketshare
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to drive strategic decision making
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, or startup environments
- Track record of success driving strategy and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.