Strategy & Operations Lead (Chief of Staff) - Product Strategy & Operations
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the team
The Product Strategy & Operations team is part of the TikTok Global Monetization Product & Technology organization and holds a strong advertiser focus and a dedication to technical excellence. We work with advertisers from all verticals, such as eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Media & Entertainment, etc, to make TikTok the most immersive and frictionless advertising experience for consumers to discover and purchase products, content and services, and for advertisers to generate and capture new and existing demand at the point of discovery. We are on the critical path to delivering TikTok's Ads revenue and working on building the next-generation performance ads solution for TikTok.
1. Lead and manage strategic projects for the organization, participate in the design and implementation of business operation management processes, and provide strong support for the implementation of business strategy.
2. Be familiar with the overall strategies and tactics of product commercialization, product strategy and GTM to deeply support leaders to disassemble project tasks, set priorities and add value to the broader leadership team.
3. Establish a clear and efficient communication mechanism with internal and external partners globally, coordinate projects across systems and departments, organize and manage regular business review meetings, all hands, townhalls to improve overall synergy efficiency.
4. Working with the Product and GTM teams to provide analytical/strategic thinking and leadership support for product go-to-market strategy and operations.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with 8+ years of experience in strategy & operations, project and or program management and working across global teams.
2. Experience in leading a strategy/PMO function in a globally fast growing business, have strong management skills and change management skills, leading cross-functional virtual and in-person teams across multiple departments and guiding task decomposition and implementation.
3. Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Detail-oriented, with interest and proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and multi-functional environment, and manage a high-volume workload efficiently.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit with strong leadership, who can develop and lead a new initiative from the ground up; thrive in ambiguity.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $128000 - $290160 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.