ABOUT THE COMPANY:
OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, and reportedly valued at more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As our team has grown, so have the scope and complexity of our unique challenges. We are building out a world-class Strategy & Operations team to drive mission-critical projects and unblock the next phase of hyper-growth for OpenStore.
In this role, you will support the Operations organization in tackling high-impact business issues that arise at the crossroads of our functional teams. You will be a guiding force to our Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Experience teams, and you will collaborate closely with Finance, Product, Engineering and Design. There’s a broad range of unique and exciting business challenges to solve as we re-imagine how we operate e-commerce brands at scale.
We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences. We believe joining OpenStore will be a career-defining choice for employees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify critical bottlenecks in the business that require unblocking and proactively troubleshoot, strategize, and implement solutions with key business stakeholders through end-to-end project management
- Partner with functional leaders on our Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Experience teams to help them build and optimize their operations through systems, process, and product improvements
- Collaborate with external partners, contractors, advisors and other teammates to inform strategic playbooks and build OpenStore’s accumulating advantages
- Identify and dive into the data underpinning any project or initiative—write your own queries, build your own models and dashboards—to extract insights and drive operational excellence and long-term value
- Guide long-term planning and analyze unit economics and other cross-functional metrics to continuously identify areas for improvement
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are strategic. You’re laser-focused on where you’re going and craft the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You naturally structure and prioritize any information you process
- You are analytically rigorous. You gravitate towards a spreadsheet rather than a deck. You have an inherent bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions
- **You can work through ambiguity. **Your experience enables you to focus on the most impactful elements and drive clear insights that inform the team’s priorities
- You take ownership. You are comfortable driving projects end-to-end that execute and eliminate blockers, helping you and the company move fast with confidence. You have a strong sense of accountability and know when to raise your hand and ask for help
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in a high-performance business environment – management consulting, investment banking, VC / PE or strategy team
- Prior operating experience at a high-growth startup, or a demonstrated interest in tech
- Strong modeling skills and command of SQL – or the willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to execute with conviction and sound judgment with limited guidance
- Entrepreneurial spirit, team player and independent thinker
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.