Sr GTM Strategy and Operations Manager
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtually anywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you'll do
The Sr. GTM Strategy & Operations Manager will accelerate revenue growth by partnering with our sales support organizations: Product Specialists, Sales Engineering, and Sales Development. Within that scope, you will work on a variety of Product GTM strategy, business planning, sales optimization, and operational excellence projects. You will drive impact through a combination of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders in Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc. The team is positioned under the COO organization and the scope is global.
Why should you be excited about this role? You enjoy driving change in a business and seeing fast results. You are a hard but efficient worker with high aspirations and you are excited to scale a business from $2B to $5B revenue! You strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Sales Strategy & Operations and is designated Flex.
- Conceptualize and execute GTM initiatives to drive growth and efficiency
- Become a trusted advisor to DocuSign senior leadership
- Provide data-driven insights on sales performance and assist with ad hoc analytical requests and projects
- Partner cross-functionally with sales strategy & operations teams to execute initiatives with the direct sales organization
What you bring
- 8+ years of analytical experience in relevant business strategy/operations roles, or management consulting
- BA/BS degree in a business/quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Ability to frame business problems, design and execute analyses to inform solutions, and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Experience working with senior executives
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self assurance
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
This role is eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Based on legislation in Colorado, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado pay range: $115,800 - $163,575 base salary
Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who reside and would be working in New York City only: New York City pay range: $126,600 - $174,525 base salary
Based on legislation in Washington state the following details are for individuals who reside and would be working in Washington only: Washington pay range: $115,800 - $174,525 base salary
Based on legislation in California the following details are for individuals who reside and would be working in California only: California pay range: $126,600 - $202,550 base salary
Life at DocuSign
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal.
We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice