Senior Program | Project Manager | Customer Cares
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an experienced candidate to join our evolving Safety & Customer Cares team as a Senior Project Manager. We are looking for a project manager that has strong experience with defining and driving clear process, analytical thinking, and the ability to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders to drive forward a best in class product.
The Safety & Customer Care (SCC) team is responsible for keeping riders & drivers on our platform safe and helping users resolve their issues quickly so they can get back on the road. SCC plays a key part in delivering on Lyft’s overall strategy by guaranteeing the promises we make to our customers and making things right when they go wrong. We work with a wide variety of teams & stakeholders across the company to build a safe, seamless and delightful experience for Lyft’s community of drivers and riders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the org & top workstreams. Plan and drive implementation of new programs, processes, and systems to improve execution and productivity across teams
- Manage multiple roadmaps, dependencies, and launch timelines across several teams & roles (operations, product, eng)
- Hold stakeholders accountable for deadlines, deliverables, and updates.
- Maintain a consistent communication strategy for informing execs, leadership, teams & stakeholders of progress, and roadblocks (with actions)
- Minimum 5+ years of Project Management or Program Management
- Strong systems thinker with exceptional organizational / project management skills
- Successful track record effortlessly managing multiple, concurrent, high visibility initiatives
- Concise, direct, clear communicator with a proven ability to navigate difficult messages, eliminate ambiguity, and tactfully drive accountability
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically, and drive complex conversations that result in actionable insights
- Passion for Lyft, the ride-sharing community, and a drive to make a meaningful impact
- Ability to dive deeply into a problem and quickly assess risks and dependencies
- Bonus: Knowledge of and passion for the Safety & Customer Cares space
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.
The expected range of pay for this position in the San Francisco area is $128,250 - $142,500. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.