Senior Manager | Strategy and Transformation
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Manager, Strategy and Transformation
Expedia for Business (E4B) is looking for a strategic forward-looking Senior Manager, Strategy and Transformation to play a meaningful role in evolving our business and redefining the travel industry. Do you want to help people go places? Come travel with us! In this role, you will help solve for the next generation of travel challenges and opportunities. You will be responsible for defining and driving strategic projects that drive transformational change for our Travel Partners across our Lodging, Air and Ground Transport businesses. This includes setting objectives and priorities, evaluating investment priorities, competitive analysis and long-term planning.
If you enjoy being results-oriented, collaborative, and owning end-to-end strategic projects then join this dynamic and mighty team!
What You'll Do
- Recognize and frame strategic opportunities in a structured, analytical way to clearly communicate options, risks, and trade-offs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inspire change by identifying and implementing the best ways of working across the organization
- Drive decision-making and alignment by working directly with senior leadership across E4B and Expedia Group
- Lead strategic projects and investigations to drive the business forward
- Help facilitate the delivery of the annual plan and divisional scorecard results
- Examples of initiatives: Identifying and launching new products or business models, pricing and go-to-market strategy, sales and operational efficiency, supply/demand investments, post-merger integrations of teams, etc.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in strategy consulting and/or similar role in a leading technology company
- Master’s in Business Administration or any related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- You bring excellent quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills and an ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into viable strategies
- Excellent problem solver and communicator with ability to synthesize and present complex concepts to both executive leadership and operational teams
- You are a team player who actively promotes & encourages diversity of thought
- International experience and/or experience online or in the travel industry preferred
The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $ 146,000 to $ 204,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $ 233,500 , which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
The total cash range for this position in Austin is $146,000.00 to $204,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $233,500.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits .
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.