At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you'll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for an experienced Sr. GTM Operations and Strategy Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. If you love working in a high speed, growth environment in a young organization looking to evolve, this is the role for you. This role will be influential in creating processes and shaping how the company goes to market. Reporting to the Head of GTM Operations, the Sr. GTM Operations and Strategy Manager will work with diverse stakeholders to gather needs, identify opportunities for improvement, prioritize work, and manage projects.
What You Will Do:
- Identify gaps in current processes and systems, working with stakeholders to ensure efficiency across the GTM organization
- Work with our GTM Analytics team to create reporting infrastructure and draw insights to make strategic decisions with business leaders
- Manage and prioritize ongoing Sales Operations requests, projects, and initiatives
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials as well as assist with onboarding new sales talent in collaboration with sales enablement resources
- Deployment and adoption of our revenue-generating tech stack
- Help enforce pipeline SLAs and sales forecasting best practices
- Supports Sales Management with operational tasks and projects as needed
- Communicate business needs and requirements and work in conjunction with the Salesforce team to solve those needs
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or similar
- Experience in administering marketing, sales, and support SaaS applications (Salesforce, Outreach, Boostup etc.)
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes
- Experience managing priorities and delegating team's work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Possess a "find a way" attitude and are team-player
- You learn and iterate through feedback and retrospectives
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Have worked in start-up environments or fast paced organizations
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $194,700 - $243,400. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.