Senior Director | Special Projects
WHO ARE WE?
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams.
Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We're looking for a strong Transformation and Special Operations Senior Director with experience in conceptualizing and delivering large-scale change projects to join our DACH team and help us define the future of HelloFresh. This role oversees the DACH Special Operations team, a cross-functional team responsible for leading strategic operational projects across the business. The Sr Director of Transformation and Special Operations reports directly into the COO.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to lead a cross-functional team responsible for driving understanding of, and solutions for, our most exciting opportunities and pressing problems. This includes growth projects, such as launching new verticals, or operational improvements, such as reducing food waste. The team works across all aspects of operations from menu planning, to inbound logistics, production, and on to the final customer experience
- Deliver strong problem solving across many high priority topics that include multiple competing incentives and many stakeholders. You will be responsible for helping HelloFresh in the DACH define its course through what is still a very new business model, which has very few comparators or peers, so structured and innovative thinking is critical
- Produce with your team strong quantitative analysis. HelloFresh is a data-driven business, and the Special Operations team is responsible for creating insights from our most complex and ambiguous data sets. They are also responsible for creating scalable business cases on which large scale decisions are made
- Provide strong project management across complex, multi-month projects which involve multiple teams, balancing short term business needs against long term strategic priorities
- Demonstrable experience in conceptualizing and leading programmes of transformation and change, with consulting and operations experience strongly preferred. Most likely candidates would have >7 years experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven project management competencies, especially in a fast-paced operational environment, including an ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer You
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners and yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
ARE YOU UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!