What you'll do...
This role will report to the SVP of Global Tech Enterprise Business Solutions and will work closely with leaders of Finance and People Tech and Services. Along with our Indirect Procurement, Associate Digital Experience and other enterprise service and technology business. All devoted to meeting the evolving needs of our millions of customers and associates. This role is critical to the success of the organization.
Each day is different, and the areas of interaction and involvement are across the board. The pace of the job is fast and focusing on multiple strategic priorities in parallel is a skill that is absolutely required as well as being flexible and adaptable. You will operate with executives daily and coordinate key programs and initiatives vertically and horizontally across the organization.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this job at Walmart could be the opportunity you've been looking for. You will be the eyes and ears of the SVP, working closely alongside this leader to drive the organization's strategy
About Team: Enterprise Business Services
In Walmart Global Tech, our Enterprise Business Services (EBS) organization is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, and Associate Digital Experience. Our mission within EBS is to enable Walmart's Global Enterprise to spend smartly, act digitally and build trust with associates and shareholders.
What You'll Do
- Strategy & Special Projects: Develop and execute in partnership with senior leadership setting, developing and articulating strategy and roadmaps to accomplish high-impact transformation for EBS organization. Additionally, develop new and innovative high-impact cross-team strategic projects and initiatives to meet the changing business environment. Ensure the strategies and roadmaps are achieving commitments.
- Leadership: Promote a culture of transformation including, process standards, best practices, efficiency, automation, and continuous improvement. Coach, develop, and inspire a best-in class, high-functioning team.
- KPI/Goals: Lead and coordinate multi-functional groups to drive strategic goal alignment and tracking for EBS organization. Drive ownership, accountability and measures for KPIs across the organization and lead reporting for key forums such as QBRs, KPI reviews, and all-hands meetings.
- Talent/Engagement: Develop and implement programs and strategies to track headcount, attract talent, hire with speed and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce that functions as a transformative organization and center of excellence.
- Business Operations: Manage the overall operating structure of the team and its alignment with the Global Tech organization. Work with various stakeholders to understand business challenges, gather business requirements, and lead the design, development, transformation, and implementation of automation to eliminate and/or streamline processes, tools, and technology.
- Finance: Planning and managing EBS financial aspects and activities including making sound judgments/recommendations by using objective financial and business analyses to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices. Establish long range and short-term operating plans that reduce cost, ramp up/down headcount, automate work, and allow the team to focus on work with impact.
- Business Planning: Own strategic business planning activities, offsites, leadership meetings, agenda, notes, including follow through, action- tracking, and related communications. Participate as a valued member of the leadership team who can offer synthesized business perspectives relevant to influencing key strategic decisions.
- Communications: Planning and managing team meetings including All Hands, staff meetings, etc. Maintaining communication vehicles to ensure leadership messages are communicated to the organization and associate feedback is provided to leadership.
What You'll Bring
- You can make things happen, across a large organization spread out around the world, in quick fashion while knowing when to push back
- You think and act strategically; you create strategies for own organization that align with the company's strategies and lead to the achievement of business priorities.
- You make sound judgments by using objective financial and business analyses to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices.
- You optimize execution and results, by using the advantage of company size, internal and external resources, and talent to achieve success.
- You build and sustain trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational, and geographical boundaries to achieve goals.
- You like digging into data and are excited about solving complex challenges.
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly.
- You are a skilled active listener, excel at summarizing information, and identifying key take-aways and areas of focus.
- You are a natural project manager, you are organized, you plan, follow-through, and communicate effectively to drive alignment.
- You are passionate about fostering healthy communication, inspired leadership, effective management and outstanding teamwork.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, Hybrid Work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $182,000.00-$312,000.00
Additional Compensation Includes Annual Or Quarterly Performance Incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related area and 9 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area.
- Option 2: 11 years' experience in engineering, engineering program management, technical program management, product management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Project Management., Master's degree in Business Administration, with specialization in strategy, supply chain, finance, information systems, or related area and 7 years' experience in product design., Supervisory
10500 Ne 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, United States of America