As a Senior Business Operations Manager, you’ll tackle Zendesk’s biggest business challenges and work with stakeholders to design approaches that accelerate outcomes. Together with your business partners, you will drive high-quality solutions for cross-functional problems by focusing on collaboration, thoughtful designs, and a strategic perspective.
Our BizOps team is at the forefront of operational challenges and innovative projects across all of Zendesk - you could be working to streamline the ways we connect with our customers, crafting a framework for expanding our presence in new global locations, or helping our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team define a 3-year vision and a roadmap to get there.
What you’ll be doing
- Bringing order to ambiguous situations, taking on challenges with high visibility, and bringing others on the journey.
- Delivering great outcomes by focusing on both speed and quality.
- A typical day may range from leading a workshop to turn a leader’s vision into an actionable approach, to influencing change and adoption of new frameworks across Zendesk, to developing a playbook to transform a cross-functional process.
You’ll love this job if
- You have experience enabling rich solution design, untangling complex processes, creating strategic roadmaps, and telling compelling stories
- You value partnership, collaboration, and approachability.
- You enjoy bringing order to ambiguous situations, taking on challenges with high visibility, and you know how to bring others on the journey.
- You understand when to lead and when to be a team player.
- We’ve found that 5-8 years of strategic, project-based experience with a diverse group of collaborators is the most common recipe for a successful Senior Business Operations Manager at Zendesk.
What the team is like
- We value diversity - successful teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences, who challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives.
- We emphasize vulnerability and collaboration, and we help each other out with best practices, tips, and strategies for success.
About Zendesk - Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
U.S. Applicants Only: Consistent with Zendesk’s emphasis on employee wellness and our shared interest in public health, Zendesk requires all U.S. employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider accommodations for reasons recognized by applicable law. Zendesk prohibits discrimination and will not tolerate discrimination based on a person’s disability, physical or mental conditions, religion, or any other status protected by law.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.