Senior Associate | Sales Operations
Netflix is one of the world's leading streaming entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The core Advertising team is charged with building a new, best in class ads organization to establish Netflix as the premiere platform for advertiser partners, and to drive advertising revenue.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead the implementation and execution of key sales functions, including territory/role/channel design, sales process management, data hygiene, and sales tool development.
- Define, build & maintain the sales inputs, forecasting, and pipeline management of a global advertising business.
- Conduct pipeline and business reviews on a regular basis.
- Lead the design and implementation of consistent ways to manage the sales process.
- Collaborate with the sales team and cross-functional teams to understand their strategy and help develop plans for execution.
- Work closely with sales and other cross-functional teams to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of program performance, ensuring program and business impact.
- Support the exploration of new strategic opportunities to inform the business roadmap.
- Build detailed dashboards and monthly, quarterly review decks for senior (VP+ level) consumption to run the business. Lead discussions on business performance & state of business with expertise and full ownership
- Coordinate with global counterparts in (UCAN, EMEA, LATAM, APAC) to assimilate business insights and package for regular check-ins
- Bring thought leadership to continuously evolve KPIs & metrics to inform on the state of the business
- 5-7 years of experience in advertising/ advertising-related fields; and/or experience working in Sales Operations
- Familiarity with agency and client-direct sales models is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and lead large-scale, complex projects.
- Strong collaborator who embraces differing perspectives and experiences to make better decisions.
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, including media channels and methods of buying.
- Ability to understand both detailed aspects and the bigger picture of Sales Operations.
- Demonstrated track record of creativity, innovation, and implementing better approaches.
- Proven ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects efficiently.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $85,000-$450,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.