Revenue Operations | Office of the CRO
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
10 - 15%
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you’re ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question~ Are you FIS?
About The Role
FIS is looking for a Revenue Operations, Office of the CRO role to help further accelerate our growth by helping to improve our sales performance and efficiency. You’ll ensure we have best-in-class systems, processes, tools, and analytical horsepower to fuel our broader go-to-market (GTM) function. This is a pivotal role that directly contributes to the success of our GTM teams.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to build a new standard for RevOps within one of the largest Fintech businesses in the world. We are looking for a proactive self-starter, who thrives in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is digging deep, finding out the “why,” and providing insights to the Revenue Organization to make better decisions.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll get the chance to shape the function and have lots of autonomy and impact. You will report to our SVP of Revenue and Head of the office of the CRO and be one of their main operational partners supporting the successful development and execution of our strategy. This is a remote role with occasional travel to New York and Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or Economics
- 2-7 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, corporate strategy, revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations in a technology/financial services company
- Very strong analytical background
- Outstanding program management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ambiguous problem-solving and executive communication skills, with ability to facilitate meetings with executives and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- Positive, can-do, roll up the sleeves and get things done mindset
- MBA or Master's degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, SQL
- Proficiency in sales tools such as MS Dynamics, SalesForce, Outreach, and Gong
- Experience with coding preferred (e.g., R, Python)
What You Will Be Doing
- Craft and optimize customer segmentation and sales strategy to ensure coverage model enables focus on target segments
- Produce, share, and present to Revenue Operations team leadership field coverage reports analyzing penetration, number of accounts per territory, number of accounts per sales executive in each territory, type, size and potential of accounts, etc
- Extract insights (e.g., characteristics of territories that perform well, differences between territories that perform well and those that underperform) from data and produced reports to provide a data-driven explanation of performance at the territory level and ensures changes are properly reflected in all Sales Reporting Tools and updated in the internal sales territory maps
- Manage field-related inquiries regarding performance to plan, account assignments and sales plan
- Partner with senior sales leaders to uncover opportunities for growth or sales force efficiency improvement
- Analyze and report on crucial revenue performance metrics, providing actionable insights for strategic decision-making
- Track and interpret business metrics and key performance indicators against strategic and annual operating plan, including weekly/monthly reporting and dashboards, producing clear and actionable insights for leadership
- Identify variance in performance across accounts and SEs and recommend performance improvement plans
- Refine and enhance Sales forecast models and methodologies
- Methodically analyze and drive business process improvements to enhance informational speed and accuracy
Special Projects Leadership
- Identify, lead, and manage strategic projects, leveraging your problem-solving skills to drive process improvements and revenue enhancement initiatives
- Take the initiative in coordinating resources from multiple departments to optimize processes and support overarching business goals
- Gather, develop, and analyze information from multiple teams and develop efficient processes and reports to support the business
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer~ In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.