Actalent Services is hiring for a Project Manager to join our Electric Utilities team!
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager at the client's site in the formulation and validation of project work plans, will monitor and influence the performance of the planning, engineering, design, and construction efforts in accordance with the plans, and will assist in data gathering and analysis for the reporting on the project progress, scheduled deliverables, and budget. They will work under the supervision and guidance of higher level Assistant Project Managers and Project Managers at client site.
- Make recommendations to the Project Manager for the avoidance or correction of deviations from the plan
- Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge impact and risk
- Recommend appropriate action to the Project Manager to minimize negative effects
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and scoping documents, deliverables, and cost estimates
- Independently coordinate activities required for successful installation of assigned projects under supervision of Project Managers
- Holds contractors accountable for the system safety process
- Develop, review and coordinate the project, schedule, budget, tools, and staff
- Coordinate with supply chain to make sure materials and equipment are delivered to the project per the schedule
- Coordinate construction activities with the construction management organization
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, or Engineering from ABET accredited university
- Eight+ years of experience in project management with capital projects
- Eight+ years of experience interfacing with engineering procurement and construction personnel
- Eight+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, Diversity And Inclusion Are a Bridge Towards The Equity And Success Of Our People. DE&I Are Embedded Into Our Culture Through
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.