Program Operations Manager
Qmerit, headquartered in Irvine, California, simplifies the adoption of electrification products for single and multi-family residential and small business markets. A leader in green energy transformation, the company provides value-driven services throughout the renewable energy equipment implementation lifecycle. This is delivered through Qmerit’s network of company owned contractors, value added resellers and independent certified service providers, skilled in system application and integration as well as ongoing maintenance. Combining this nation-wide network of certified electrical contractors with the company’s digital managed services platform and white-glove concierge services. Qmerit delivers customers an unmatched quality experience when installing electric vehicle (“EV”) charging stations and integrating to battery storage, solar systems, emergency power and microgrid solutions.
JOB TITLE: Program Operations Manager – Remote or Irvine, CA – preference given to candidates near the Irvine office.
The Program Operations Manager plays a vital role in Qmerit’s business operations. This role works with Qmerit’s Auto OEM, Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) OEM, and Utility partners to ensure their success and growth within Qmerit. In addition, the Program Operations Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that Qmerit’s retail business operations are executed with effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability. This role is cross-functional and requires an individual to be comfortable participating in multiple aspects of the business.
In this position, you will report directly to the Director of Program Operations. The Company may change this reporting relationship at its own discretion for business requirements.
Program Management: Own the implementation of new retail programs originating from
contract awarded accounts. Provide day-to-day support to Qmerit partners on program
operational managers. Monitor the on-going operations of Qmerit retail programs and implement adjustments to achieve greater success.
Operations Management: Design and shape efficient operational systems that connect key functions, processes, and technology across the organization for program deliverables and service delivery. Drive the implementation of key corporate, functional, and cross-functional initiatives and projects while ensuring alignment with the company's strategic direction and objectives.
Account Management: Collaborate closely with the Strategic Accounts team to build and expand Qmerit’s partnerships. Introduce continuous value to Qmerit partners while serving as a primary point of contact for operational and strategic partnership topics.
Day-to-day job responsibilities include:
- Meet regularly with internal and external stakeholders to communicate about program services
- Maintain regular communication with Qmerit Strategic Accounts team. Collectively track and manage partnership goals and initiatives
- Triage client escalations through customer project investigation and collaboration with Customer Service and Contractor Success teams
- Collaborate with Qmerit Digital Product Team on technical partner integrations and new product features to support the Qmerit customer journey
- Track and manage assigned projects. Execute various assigned tasks and responsibilities including building process flows, writing reports, reviewing contracts, and sending company communications.
- Collaborate with Qmerit Marketing team to create program-related assets and communications. Oversee the creation, maintenance, and development of all co-branded program webpages.
- Manage contractual obligations, including but not limited to identifying and fulfilling product development requirements, operations, finance, and customer experience workflows.
- Partner with internal team members to diagnose barriers that affect contract execution operational initiatives and develop and implement operational and strategic plans to maximize improvement in program operations, marketing, client success, contractor sourcing, training, and people resources.
- Analyze business intelligence reporting to analyze operational initiatives and report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement to drive great operational efficiency and profitability. Find new ways to introduce automation that will position the organization to capitalize on scale and growth.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the program.
- Lead cross-functional teams to collaborate and deliver impactful business results.
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Takes extreme ownership and initiative
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent Communicator – oral and written
- Executive level confidence and political savvy
- Detail orientated with ability to manage multiple high-stake projects simultaneously
- Project Management tools including process flowcharts, Gantt charts, project management toolkits
- Proficiency in using advanced Excel features and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Experience building visually appealing presentations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Operations Manager, Program Manager, or Program Coordinator roles focused on business project management, IT, and corporate change management initiatives
- Experience working in a startup environment is preferred
- OEM automotive industry or green energy transition industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $80K - $110K per year + bonus
Full Benefit Package including Medical/Dental/Vision. Twelve (12) paid Company Holidays, two (2) weeks of paid vacation per year, forty (40) hours of sick leave per year as further described in the sick leave policy, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 3% of salary and more!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qmerit is committed to diversity in the workplace.