The Product Strategy and Business Operations (“BizOps”) team moves fast to ensure we make the best strategic business and product decisions. We help set the direction for our company through structured problem-solving, qualitative and quantitative analyses of internal and external data, and soft skills to influence strategy and to execute upon them.
We are returning to the office with a hybrid model and would need someone who could work in one of our three main locations: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; or Denver metro (Westminster) CO.
You will work closely with our senior leadership team to set strategy, develop cross-functional operational plans, identify critical success metrics for our products, and lay the groundwork for their implementation.
You will lead a team responsible for owning and managing key product metrics (i.e., using core Product Led Growth framework and metrics including usage, product and customer engagement scores, ARR, ACV bookings, etc) and drive the pricing, packaging, and product growth and monetization strategy and execution working cross functionally to accelerate growth, optimize pricing and transform our business models across our product portfolio.
The team has built a track record of uncovering insights and spotting trends early and using those insights to drive our strategy and direction, and you’ll continue to build on the team’s awesome track record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to define and develop key business metrics and reporting, drive scalable growth strategies, and help support the execution of these plans
- Run organizational planning and business processes in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), resource and capital plans, etc.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and presenting final recommendations that will drive short- and long-term product growth
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results
- Create KPIs and appropriate tracking mechanisms to monitor product usage and strategy impact; and develop business and product dashboard based on key metrics
- Define and develop executive dashboards with the help of the analysts on the team
- Create thoughtful and professional presentations that clearly conveys complex analyses to aid executive decision making
- Develop and execute pricing programs and lead pricing reviews
- Identify areas of opportunities and proactively conduct analyses to gain unique insights that can help drive product performance improvements (e.g., financial, customer success, sales, etc)
- Partner with Product and GTM teams to define and articulate the problems and analyze data to provide solutions/recommendations.
- Guide organization on pricing and product configuration and policies, including creation and management of product SKUs
- Recommend ways to evolve pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales velocity, customer satisfaction, and customers success
- Drive business operations and pricing process innovation and implement new and improved processes
- Grow the Strategy and BizOps team and provide coaching, thought partnership, and mentorship to the analysts on the team, define team culture and engagement models
- 2-6 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate or product strategy roles at a leading tech company
- Undergraduate degree in STEM and graduate degree or equivalent in business; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives - the ability to develop strong working relationships with other business functions quickly, to operationalize key strategic initiatives.
- Proven leadership ability, both in managing cross org virtual teams as well as with directly managing team members
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Ability to roll up sleeves to execute and take projects to completion
- Passion for technology, with some form of technical or software experience a plus
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong personal initiative and good judgment; desire to succeed in a demanding environment
- Desire to continuously learn and develop skills
- Ability to think strategically while tactically setting goals and tasks scope
- Able to communicate effectively across all functions and levels including presenting ideas and financial analysis to senior management
- Self-directed with ability to work effectively under pressure and with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
Viewpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLOSURE for US-BASED POSITIONS ONLY: Viewpoint requires a criminal background investigation, and employment and education verification as a condition of employment.