About AB InBev
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
BEES, a part of the AB InBev family, is a digital organization within ABI building a platform to improve the ways retailers run their businesses and interact with the world’s largest brewer & other suppliers. We provide transactional and educational resources to SMB retailers across the world to help reduce the overhead of their day-to-day operations and make their businesses more profitable. Today more than 1 million SMB retailers across 10+ countries use the BEES platform to transact with AB InBev and manage their business. Our team is in search of a Product Operations Manager to help us change the way retailers interact with AB InBev. Product Operations Manager is a role within the Product team that facilitates the easy communication and sharing of resources between departments. It exists to deliver more value to our users faster, with several key focus areas: strengthening product feedback loops, operationalizing products, and scaling product knowledge across the organization. Overall, the Product Operations team is responsible for gathering insights and scoping out the business needs at the very beginning of the product development process, as well as at launch time, and working with their global Ops counterparts to execute launches and go-to-market strategy. This role will report to the Group Product Operations Manager.
What You’ll do
- Work with Product Managers, Engineering and the different AB InBev countries to ensure seamless roll out of new global features and processes
- Help Product teams manage requests for important feature changes and/or bug resolution; guide the prioritization of highest impact development
- Expand Product knowledge across the organization by documenting key functionality, using tools such as Confluence
- Develop a feedback loop with various teams, such as Customer Support, to proactively surface user experience improvements
- Collaborate with Commercial stakeholders to provide transparency into product roadmap & strategy
Preferred Background / Experience
- Project Management – proven ability to navigate complex, cross-functional projects from inception to completion
- Experience working on or closely with a product development team, including knowledge of Agile product processes
- Communication skills – ability to communicate clearly across multiple teams and stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills are a plus – comfortable analyzing large datasets and turning them into actionable, presentable insights
- Previous roles - Product Operations, Strategy/Business Consultant, Product Marketing, Project Management, Customer Success
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience