The New Content Initiatives team plays a meaningful role in driving Spotify’s strategy around emerging audio formats and content verticals. We are looking for an Operations Associate to support the New Content Initiatives business as the team continues to grow. This is a generalist role that will work across priority projects, connecting the team strategy to production, content and business operations.
New York, NY
The right candidate is passionate about audio content, highly organized, thrives within a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, has strong project management skills, and is able to work with myriad stakeholders and partners.
This hire will work remote to start, and eventually from our offices - in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA.
What You'll Do
- Lead all aspects of the maintenance of the New Content Initiatives development pipeline, ensuring records are kept up to date and holding regular slate review meetings for team leadership and for partners from across the business
- Work closely with the creative and production teams to handle production operations and content ingestion
- Build processes and comms around cadenced operational activities, such as annual reviews, quarterly earnings calls, quarterly forecasts, etc.
- Play a role in standardizing and implementing onboarding for new hires on the team
- Act as a key touchpoint between the New Content Initiatives team and the cross-functional operational stakeholders within Spotify Studios, being proficient in team strategy, goals and the content pipeline
- Manage communications across the New Content Initiatives team, crafting and maintaining the forums and channels needed for effective decision-making and information sharing (e.g. newsletters, all hands, team meetings, Workplace groups, etc.)
Who You Are
- 4+ years experience working in a project management, consulting or operational capacity
- Passionate about audio content with a basic technical understanding of the industry and ecosystem a plus
- A team player who enjoys working in a start-up environment solving sophisticated problems with multiple workstreams
- Upbeat and hardworking, striving to find ways to optimize how the team works together toward common goals
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Creative, innovative, confident, flexible and enthusiastic to assume responsibility and accountability
- You strive for clarity and keep track of details as the project is forming
- You look for opportunities to improve how the team works together