Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring an Operations Associate to support systems and processes as we scale our managed marketplace. As a frontline operator, you will interface with our users, develop feedback loops, and work with operations leadership to build out our product.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a product expert and provide support to our dental practice clients and dental lab vendors
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our capacity
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to inform strategic decision making
- Utilize SaaS tools to streamline workflows and build processes that scale
- Work cross-functionally with our product and engineering teams to incorporate user feedback into the development process
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of operations work in a high growth startup, big tech, consulting, or finance environment
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new product opportunities by bringing internal stakeholders and existing/ new partners together
- Experience working as part of a high-performing interconnected operations team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.