Aspire is the influencer marketing platform empowering ecommerce brands to build and cultivate influential communities of influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and more. Brands using Aspire can discover authentic partners, streamline relationships, scale their programs, and measure true business impact — regardless of where they are in their influencer marketing journey.
Aspire is trusted by Glossier, Dyson, Newell, Outer, Brooklinen, and over 400 additional customers. Investors include Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Pear.vc, and more. For more information, visit www.aspire.io.
We're growing across the board - and we're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our distributed remote Marketing team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
Aspire is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on Marketing Operations Manager to help us drive explosive growth. You will be responsible for building scalable processes to help us to catapult our company ahead of the competition.
This is a highly collaborative role, partnering with Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Development, BizOps and Finance. You will own and optimize our technology stack providing direction and best practices that will scale our GTM strategy as we continue to grow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced startup and bring exciting new products to market. This role will focus on increasing Marketing's output and driving revenue growth, while planning and implementing both processes and software to allow for seamless reporting and analytics as we scale.
What You'll Do
- Leverage our marketing stack to support; detailed channel reporting and the development of updated lifecycle tracking
- Identify efficiencies and manage the marketing technology stack in driving strong opportunities and processes/programs that will drive leads and full funnel user journeys
- Monitor and advise on the marketing technology stack and integrations; lead the implementation of new technologies and systems for marketing
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales organizations to ensure data is flowing downstream and upstream at the right time, in the right place, and to the right people
- Manage various inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging is aligned between internal stakeholders and tech stack workflows are activated and working
- Act as marketing automation expert, listening to needs of stakeholders in order to holistically understand end goals and offer smart, trackable solutions
- Support automation of campaigns; buildout appropriate workflows, forms, and other automation, in support of marketing team's goals and objectives
- Analyze gaps in the business's data, consumer acquisition strategies, and growth practices
- Develop and manage marketing dashboards and reports to track key success metrics and ROI
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 3+ years in a marketing operations/automation role
- Marketo Certified or multiple years of experience
- Experience owning and implementing enterprise-level marketing technology
- Deep experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible and Google Analytics/Data Studio
- Familiarity with marketing automation, inbound marketing, paid media, conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), and Account Based Marketing (ABM) concepts
- Tactical, hands-on experience with reporting, and dashboard building
- Basic + knowledge of HTML and content management systems (Wordpress and advantage)
- Passionate about all things technology, up to date on the latest trends to keep other team members informed
- Strong ability to direct and handle multiple, simultaneous workstreams under deadline pressure
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Marketo Certified
- Experience supporting, and maintaining websites.
- Benefits & PerksGlobal Perks & Benefits
- $100/month Wellness & Internet
- Personalized growth plans
- $2500 annual education credits
- Unlimited PTO (flexible vacation policy)
- $400 equipment/remote setup budget
- US Only
- * 401k Plan
- * Health, vision, dental Insurance
Our Commitment to Diversity
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.