Manager | Revenue Operations
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Role: Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role will primarily support the Sales team on day-to-day operations and quarter/annual programs and projects. This role will lead key initiatives and must have experience owning global forecasting, sales process efficiency, and best practices for opportunity management and deal inspection. Additional projects include but are not limited to territory management, Quote to Cash, and customer experience lifecycle. This role will also cross-functionally align across the Go-To-Market teams, Revenue/Business Operations/Enablement, and Product. Other responsibilities may include compiling, analyzing, and reporting on sales data, evaluating and predicting sales trends, improving existing frameworks, and reducing manual tasks for the sales organization.
The ideal candidate will sit in EST/CST time.
The Fit: Are you a Revenue Operations lover with success driving process standardization and optimization? Do you thrive on being the fabric that connects (and sometimes wrangles) multiple stakeholders (in various time zones), developing and improving existing frameworks, and reducing manual tasks? And finally, are you one who is self-motivated, thrives in ambiguity, can pivot priorities, and can blend strategic vision and tactical execution into operational processes and procedures? If you answered yes, this role is perfect for you!
- Sales Operations Management: Serve as a key business partner in all aspects of operations, including, but not limited to, territory management, forecast management, pipeline management, sales performance, and special projects.
- Territory Management: work closely with sales leadership to build, maximize, and align Accounts. Executive territories with BDR and CS operations to facilitate seamless customer experience.
- Forecast: Collaborating with Sales & CS Management, Account Executives, and Finance to maintain, evolve, and strengthen the forecasting process.
- Quote to Cash: facilitate between legal, finance, revenue operations/enablement, and sales on process, training, and ongoing enablement.
- Reporting: Create and maintain reports and dashboards to track KPIs, QBRs, and sales performance.
- Process: Own the execution of key cross-functional initiatives – design solutions, manage timelines, partner on key decisions, issues and implementation, and documentation.
- Revenue Enablement: Partner to develop, optimize, and deliver change management for GTM organization on Sales Processes/Methodology/Playbooks.
- Documentation: Create and update process internal team and sales-facing documentation.
- Account Executive Productivity: Analyze and identify gaps in rep productivity data and provide actionable enhancement and refinement to workflow processes.
- 6Sense-for-6Sense: Participate and collaborate with the RevOps team on the internal program of utilizing 6Sense.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and build presentations.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams.
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Results orientated with a proven record of flawless execution, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency.
- Required Salesforce experience and advanced Excel/Google Sheet formulas.
- Familiarity with systems and tools for CPQ, Forecasting, Sales Engagement, and Data management tools.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- 4+ years' experience in revenue/sales strategy, operations, and project management in the SaaS industry
- Strong data management and analytic abilities
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Base Salary Range: $96,000 to $147,200. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO).
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.