About the Role
As our New Business Incubation Strategy & Operations Manager, you’ll drive new ideas from assessment through execution, operationalizing plans, collecting learnings, and building the foundation for these ideas to scale. This will include building and executing playbooks to scale the quantity and quality of the merchant programs we offer, strategic initiatives to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, and resource allocation. This role sits at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our business teams, and as such will require ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure our team is working against the right goals and has the tools needed to achieve them.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Please note: due to current circumstances, our recruiting process is currently being run entirely via phone and Zoom video conference. If you require any accommodations, please let your recruiter know.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall merchant growth vision of building a comprehensive offering of tools and services for our merchant community
- Operate – Execute initiatives across process, product and people to move the numbers
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run tests and pilot new programs
- Analyze – Build models / process flows to evaluate quantitative and qualitative business cases for new initiatives and programs
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in strategy and operations or consulting; high-growth startup experience is preferred
- You have a proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, managing external vendor relationships and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- You’re an excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills
- You’re entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You’re naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- You’re gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You’re a relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions