We're on a mission to unleash the world's untapped potential by connecting exceptional software engineers from around the world to top US companies. We're leading the Talent Cloud, a new product category for the future of work. Our secret sauce uses machine learning and automation to source, vet, and manage high caliber, remote software engineers. 100+ companies have hired Turing engineers, including those backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, Andreessen, Benchmark, Founders Fund, Kleiner, Bloomberg, Lightspeed, and Bessemer.
Turing has grown to a unicorn in just 3 years and is continuing to grow rapidly. We've been featured in America's best startup Employers by Forbes 2021, listed among the Top 10 most innovative workplace companies of 2021, and ranked #1 in The Information's most promising B2B startup category. We recently closed our Series D and are entering a new phase of exciting growth.
Turing is a remote-first company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California.
Turing is searching for a highly qualified Business Strategy Manager in the Office of the CEO to work closely with the CEO, and the executive team to support our exponential growth. This is an excellent opportunity to learn what it takes to be a CEO and to work alongside other senior executives of a hyper growth company. This is a high impact role that provides leverage to the CEO in driving performance of the company through business intelligence and tracking, program management of cross functional initiatives, and driving research on strategic projects that can materially impact the company’s trajectory. . The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on, strategic business planning, managing and coordinating with senior stakeholders, and driving cross functional initiatives.As they build relationships with the CEO and executive team, this can lead to future leadership opportunities within the company.
_You’ll spend time among the following: _
- Supporting the CEO and CEO’s office with day to day performance management of the company including setting and tracking OKRs across the organization
- Day to day coordination of critical cross functional initiatives that require CEO office support, including cross functional program management
- Driving or contributing to critical near term as well as long term strategic projects under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Maintain candid thought partnership with the exec team in an effort to help them produce the strategies necessary to accomplish company vision and priorities.
- Provide support to senior executives (Head of Investor Relations, CEO) in relationships with investors and strategic partners by managing communication, following through on their requests, and coordinating next steps
- Drive fundraising efforts by, managing investor communication, designing compelling decks, briefs, and tracking progress
- Obtain a deep understanding and context of the company at an inter-functional level to manage requests/special projects from any function
We’re excited if you have:
- 2+ years experience working in roles that require solid analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills e.g., management consulting, venture capital, experience in high-growth startups etc.
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Strong relationship building skills; proven ability to get results across multiple groups and disciplines.
- Experience planning and leading end-to-end strategic initiatives
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems, build scalable processes with a strong bias for action
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor and manage other members of the team as we grow
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (in business administration, engineering, finance, or economics related fields)
How to Apply
Please email Nishad (email@example.com) and Kat (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume with a short blurb about what excites you about the role