Lead Chief Of Staff
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team is delivering innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About The Team
Omnichannel Platforms Services team is focused on building multi-tenant domain services for Sales, Services and Support functional areas that can be leveraged across Web, App, Salesforce, VA, Indirect and other channels. Omnichannel Platform Services is part CTX (Consumer Technology eXperience) which is part of the broader AT&T Technology Services organization.
About The Job
Omnichannel Platform Services team is looking for a Lead Chief of Staff who is passionate about the eCommerce industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Lead Chief of Staff, you will provide direct support to an Assistant Vice President in developing business plan and monitoring performance results. This position has responsibility and accountability for human resources, budget, and administrative functions for the organization. You must possess strong technical expertise in the areas the organization is responsible for and be the spokesperson for the team.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Responsible for human resources, budget and administrative functions for the team.
- Partner closely with the Omnichannel Platform Services leadership and their teams, key partners and other Chief of Staff in the wider organization as well as our partners in finance, recruiting, and procurement.
- Co-ordinate with Product leads and Directors on aligning overall product roadmaps and OKRs measurement.
- Support content creation processesfor meetings and presentations for completeness while delivering against timelines.
- Will be the primary delegate representing AVP and Directors in their absence including resolution of budget management, business planning, and tactical planning issues.
- Member of task forces and process management teams to ensure overall org success.
- Manage Omnichannel Platform Services team participation in and adherence to company-wide programs and requirements (HR driven activities, business policy changes, etc.).
- Will be responsible for making decisions in an environment of constant change while balancing multiple priorities that include competitive pressures, fluctuation revenue streams, financial limitations, engineering and service requirements while incorporating capital and expense budget pressures.
- Act as a front door for requests that do not have a clear owner, which requires a good overall knowledge of organization functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 3-10+ years of experience in working as a Chief of Staff roles
- Prior experience with Technology teams
- Experience preparing executive presentations and telling a technology story in a business-friendly language.
Our Lead Chief Of Staffs earn between $118,000 -$178,200. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training. Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone. AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
$118,800.00 - $178,200.00
It is the policy of AT&T to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AT&T will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.