About the job
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
The Head of Head of BizOps is up for the challenge of running and scaling Parsable’s day-to-day operations. This individual has an exceptional understanding of the business and has a strong mission alignment with the problem of information access across languages. You understand the importance of balancing business objectives and operational excellence. You will also have a passion for data, data insights and turning those insights into actionable items.
This role is remote but must be based in the following States - Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or in British Columbia, Canada.
- Create and implement reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation.
- Drive the team’s quarterly and annual planning and OKR processes, running them across the team and company while also continuously evolving their designs to match the needs of the business
- Leverage data and insight to drive decision making and acceleration of growth reporting, metrics and KPI
- Cross-functional project management - from concept to execution, our ideal candidate is able to manage cross-functional projects, ensuring deadlines are met, and outcomes are maximized/in-line with strategic objectives
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Map out processes to affect positive operational change
- Lead critical projects based on emergent business needs and work collaboratively across the business and functions to deliver results.
- Build and scale a quickly growing organization
- Develop an operating system that will allow for scale
- Launch an exciting data centralization project
- 7+ years of experience in high growth business in a business operations role
- Significant experience partnering and working with executive management to implement change.
- Exceptional project management skills - organized, disciplined, strong note taker, comfortable following up on actionables / holding people accountable, able to think ahead and catch problems before they arise.
- Strong communication skills - clear verbal and written communicator, summarizes information succinctly, able to adapt communication to different audiences.
- Systems Thinker - ability to combine people, processes, and tools to develop solutions.
- Proven ability to work independently and be managed to outcomes.
- Capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for a team in multiple offices and regions.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Ability to execute with conviction and good judgment with limited guidance; needs minimal direction in an ambiguous context to take action and then adapt quickly
- Previous experience in a job with ample executive exposure as a functional leader, a founder of their own company, or time on a strategy team
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, economics, or related field.
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.