Otis is looking for a Finance and Operations Lead to help drive the core operational performance of the business. You will play a pivotal role in both ensuring IPO and trading operations run smoothly and building a scalable accounting and finance foundation. This is an exciting cross-functional position that will bridge several teams, working closely with our CEO and General Counsel.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and execute initiatives across IPO operations, trading finance, capital markets, tax, audit and regulatory operations, including assisting with regulatory filings.
- Oversee accounting and finance, serving as the point of contact with our tax, finance and accounting vendors.
- Evaluate and implement systems to improve the company’s financial operations and ensure compliance with regulations and best practices as we scale.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in operations at high-growth tech startups.
- You have exposure to finance or accounting, whether at a startup or larger firm.
- You have the ability to take projects and run with oversight, but also execute on projects at a functional level across business units.
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, multidisciplinary environments where everything is “the first time this has been done.” You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up where needed.
- You take pride in your attention to detail, strategic judgment, operational excellence and analytical rigor.