Director | Chief of Staff to the VP of Digital Marketing
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join ServiceNow as a Director, Chief of Staff to the Vice President of Digital Marketing. In this critical role, you will work closely with the VP of Digital Marketing to provide strategic support, facilitate communication and collaboration, drive operational efficiency, and ensure the successful execution of key initiatives within the digital marketing organization. As the Chief of Staff, you will be an essential partner to the VP, playing a pivotal role in enabling the achievement of departmental goals and driving the overall success of ServiceNow's digital marketing efforts.
- Strategic Partnership: Collaborate closely with the VP of Digital Marketing to understand the vision, objectives, and priorities of the department. Provide strategic advice, recommendations, and insights to inform decision-making and drive organizational success.
- Operational Excellence: Develop and implement operational processes, systems, and frameworks to streamline workflows, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall effectiveness of the Digital Marketing organization. Identify areas for process optimization and drive initiatives to achieve operational excellence. Will own top line management of budget and people strategy.
- Rhythm of Business: Run QBRs, All Hands, Leadership Meetings, Offsites and Workshops, in addition to driving special projects and global alignment.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Foster effective collaboration and communication between the digital marketing team and other departments within and external to Marketing at ServiceNow. Coordinate cross-functional projects, initiatives, and meetings to ensure alignment and successful execution of strategic objectives.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Coordinate timely delivery of reporting (e.g., QBRs) and provide quality control with context to assure global alignment and readiness for executive level audiences.
- Project Management: Lead and oversee key projects and initiatives within the Digital Marketing organization. Define project scope, objectives, timelines, and deliverables. Coordinate resources, manage dependencies, and ensure successful project execution.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, cross-functional teams, vendors, and partners. Represent the VP of Digital Marketing in meetings, conferences, and other relevant forums as required.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, with a focus on strategic planning, operations, or project management.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing concepts, platforms, and technologies.
- Proven track record of driving operational efficiency and process improvement within a marketing organization.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $178,900 - $313,100, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.