Our client, a fashion and lifestyle brand, is seeking a Director of Business Operations to join the team in New York.
- Manage the day to day company operations, ensuring that the team is delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Assist the CEO in managing the departments and team members.
- Manage the hiring/on boarding and termination process to ensure that the company is sustainable and profitable.
- Create the staff schedule and organize weekly team meetings.
- Handle staff reviews and relay the information to the CEO.
- Create weekly sales, marketing and production reports.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for the team and ensure that team members know that they have the ability to grown within the company.
- Proven experience managing and leading a team in a cross-functional setting
- Critical thinker and clear communicator.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Focus on diversity, inclusivity, and sustainability.
- Strong understanding of all departmental functions including design, production, merchandising, ecommerce, sales, etc.
- Experience working in a heavily Direct to Consumer environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study.
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.