Thrive Global is the leading behavior change SaaS company helping individuals and companies drive high performance from a foundation of well-being, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We’re leading the global conversation around well-being and performance and developing products and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
We are looking for a Deputy Chief of Staff who can contribute meaningfully to the hyper-growth of Thrive Global at this exciting time in its development.
The role, which reports dually to the Chief of Staff and to the Chief Technology Officer will assist with managing vendors, contractor teams, recruiting, reporting and engineering processes. The role is highly cross-functional, collaborating primarily with members of the product, engineering, and design teams, as well as with the executive, business development / corporate development, sales, marketing, customer success, and content teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and who has a passion for Thrive’s mission.
Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and who has a passion for Thrive’s mission.
How You'll Contribute:
- Work directly with the Chief of Staff and Chief Technology Officer to drive key team and company priorities
- Partner with executive team members in managing key projects and priorities
- Lead one-off key strategic projects as they emerge
- Support the engineering team in capturing, planning, tracking, and documenting projects to ensure individual and team objectives and key results are being met
- Support in preparing for engineering team calls and meetings (research, producing thought-starters for partnership, building agendas, and scheduling)
- Support and help to drive the execution of follow-ups
- Capture keynotes and follow-ups in customer/partner meetings
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues across the business
- Research projects associated with potential strategic initiatives or partnerships and provide background for pitches and partnership meetings
- 2+ years experience in product management, project management pertaining to product/engineering, or operational experience working in an executive office (CEO, CPO, CTO) at a technology company
- Computer science/engineering background is a plus, but not required
- Entrepreneurial drive and a willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
- Experience consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Based in New York City
- A confident and eloquent communicator who has experience working with C-Suite contacts and leveraging access into deal making and building long term, sustainable business strategies and deals
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment is flexible, and has high energy to get work done
- Someone who can understand complex business challenges and turn them into impactful solutions, pipeline, and deal flow
- A team player who represents Thrive Global mission and corporate values internally and externally
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines and partner/customer expectations
- A passion for and desire to learn and speak about well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.