Job Summary: The Chief of Staff for CTO MAS will be responsible for budget management, stakeholder and executive communication, strategy development, project management, and metrics reporting for the Enterprise Services group. This role will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks and strategic projects for the group.
- Manage communication strategy for the group.
- Working with other Chief of staffs, prepare communication with head office, business partners and key IT stakeholders.
- Budget administration and monitoring activities, including running annual budget planning exercises and headcount planning for the Enterprises Services group.
- Responsible for planning and reporting on complex and strategic projects/programs.
- Participate in Strategy development.
- Facilitate consistent communication channels between different groups.
- Develop technology roadmap to enable enterprise goals and directives.
- Must be comfortable in a team-oriented environment and possess skills to “win over” the trust of a broad user base.
- At least 7-10 years of experience working as Business Support Manager/COO for a large complex IT division.
- Ability to work with business and product leaders to understand their requirements.
- Effective presentation skills
- Self-driven -- Ability to lead projects from initiation to completion.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong educational background with BS in Computer Science, Finance, Business or Economics.
Location: New York
In accordance with New York City law, employees based in Mizuho’s New York City office are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site (unless a legally-required accommodation has been approved). Mizuho has in place a pilot remote working program, with varying opportunities for remote work depending on the nature of the role, needs of your department, as well as local laws and regulatory obligations.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho’s operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.