The Chief of Staff Network is the world’s leading community of top Chiefs of Staff from early stage startups to growth stage businesses and public enterprises. Our programs combine comprehensive development tracks, curated resources and guides, and a value-driven community to accelerate our members’ teams and careers.
This is a highly selective and unique group of operators working to build world-class companies. The community empowers its members to dig into real situations impacting their businesses, people, culture and careers. Our members also continue to define the responsibilities and value of Chief of Staff roles at a variety of companies and industries, paving the way for the next generation of leaders.
What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and program development for the Chief of Staff Network. This is an incredibly important role where you’ll have a broad range of responsibilities but clear goals all focused on strengthening the community and business.
In a typical week you might…
- Help plan & run an engaging virtual event
- Partner with local Chapter Heads to plan & promote in-person events
- Welcome new members and connect members to each other 1-on-1
- Select members to participate in a member spotlight
- Manage the referral program - make sure new referral rewards are delivered.
- Update the job board weekly and send out the weekly newsletter
- Write the weekly community newsletter highlighting goings-on around the community
- Engage the broader CoS community with a monthly newsletter highlighting interesting articles, resources, or upcoming events in the Network
- Plan new courses, bootcamps or other programs to drive further engagement and value for members
- Come up with a new strategy to deliver on one of the core value propositions of the community
Manage Analytics & Insights
- Share your learnings with other team members at Chief of Staff Network
- Analyzing data on growth/retention/engagement of members
- Share community learnings, member spotlights and more on social media (linkedin/ twitter).
The competencies you bring:
- Commercial mindset: you understand how your day-to-day work connects to key business metrics
- Communication: you know how to tailor your message to different audiences in different mediums
- Creativity: you know there’s always room for experimentation, flexibility, and improvement
- Community-mindedness: you love connecting with members and helping them achieve their goals
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a remote team
How you’ll find meaning
- Build a community that improves the lives of its members
- Work alongside ambitious peers who push you to be better every day
- Help people find belonging in our community
Reporting to: Scott Amenta